A position has arisen here at ELF Productivity Ltd for an IT and Network Administrator; with a starting salary of £25,000 per annum, depending upon experience, plus company pension.
ELF Productivity, based in Wigan, Greater Manchester and authors of the Ceequel® Workforce Management software suite have:
• Over 30 years of service management industry experience
• Hundreds of successful deployments
• Proven reliability and resilience
• Friendly and experienced consultants with industry knowledge
• ‘Solution-based’ approach to meet individual business requirements
• Industry leading customer retention levels
You will be directly responsible for monitoring and maintaining core systems and infrastructure. In addition, you will also be responsible for the investigation and resolution of support issues via the technical support desk, along with wider project planning of internal infrastructure projects, change implementation and capacity planning. Ideally you should be qualified with MCSA/MCSE Certification, although further training opportunities will be available.
You should have extensive technical experience in system administration, technical/hardware support and implementation. The scope of your overall experience should be broad, your key specialism should be across network architecture LAN, WAN, VPN, along with knowledge of Virtualization Technologies and internet protocols / services such as TCP/IP, VLANS, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS and SMTP. In addition, you should have a good working knowledge of corporate information security and network security to uphold the company ISO standards, ISO 27001 (Data Security) and ISO 9001 (Quality).
You should be comfortable communicating and conveying information at all levels, be analytical and organised with excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly assimilate information, investigate problems and drive problem resolution.
The successful candidate will be required to cover the following activities:
• Documentation of Technical Requirements & Knowledge
• PC Setup/Configuration/troubleshooting
• Desktop Operating Systems (including Windows 10)
• Server Operating Systems (including Windows Server 2016)
• Active Directory
• Group Policy
• Amazon AWS
• Microsoft Office 365
• Azure AD
• VmWare ESXi
• Switches and Routers
• Anti-Virus & Firewalls
• Configuration & Troubleshooting of Mobile Phones & Tablets
• Printers, Network Storage & Shares
We recognise that as a candidate you may have had limited opportunity to gain some of the above skills; it is attitude, aptitude and ambition that are more important to us.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date CV with a covering letter to:
ELF Productivity Ltd
2 Smithy Court, Smithy Brook Road
Greater Manchester WN3 6PS
Tel: 01257 256000
Fax: 01257 256010
Or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org